Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shockingly Simple


When I think of rich decadent desserts like chocolate mousse, I assume there must be some complicated work required to make it. Usually, I'm totally wrong.


Last night I made chocolate mousse in about 15 minutes while watching clips of Tina Fey on SNL. Incredibly easy. I just left it in the fridge over night and it was amazing. Try it. I swear, it's a cinch.

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
  • 8 oz dark chocolate
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 2 tsp rum
  • 1 cup of cream, whipped

1.) Melt chocolate in a small pot over boiling water.

2.) With electric beaters, beat eggs and sugar for 5 minutes.

3.) Fold chocolate and rum into eggs and sugar.

4.) Fold in whipped cream.

Spoon into ramekins or glasses and let chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.

No comments: